Discounted services & free benefits from the AFL-CIO's Union Privilege. Because you are a member or retiree of NNU, you and your family are automatically eligible for Union Plus benefits.
- AT&T Wireless: Savings from AT&T, the only nationwide unionized wireless carrier. Available to new and existing AT&T customers. Go online to download a coupon to take to an official AT&T store. unionplus.org/att
- Auto Buying: Get upfront pricing from dealers when buying a new or used vehicle. Receive additional union member-only benefits. unionplus.org/autobuying
- Auto and Home Insurance: Get multiple quotes from highly-rated insurance providers, competitive prices and savings from bundled auto and home insurance coverage. For your free quote, call 855-666-5797 and mention discount code DJ7. unionplus.org/insurance
- Car Rentals: Save up to 25% on vehicle rentals unionplus.org/carrentals
- Credit Card: Designed for union members, featuring competitive rates and U.S.-based customer service. Learn more and select the card that’s right for you. 800-522-4000 theunioncard.com
- Credit Counseling: Get a free budget analysis and money management advice from an accredited, non-profit counseling program. 877-833-1745 unionplus.org/creditcounseling
- Entertainment: Save on local shopping, dining, and services including auto care, grocery coupons, movie tickets, and more. unionplus.org/discounts
- Flowers: Save 25% on flowers and gifts. 888-667-7779 unionplus.org/flowers
- Health Savings: Includes dental discount plans: Save 20% to 50%, includes crowns and root canals. unionplus.org/dental
- Hearing Discounts: Save over 40% on premium hearing aids at providers near you, plus free hearing exams, free follow-up care and free batteries. unionplus.org/hearing
- Medical Bill Negotiating Service: Free assistance negotiating bill reductions with physicians, hospitals and other medical providers. unionplus.org/billnegotiator
- Prescription Discount Card: Download a free RX card and save up to 65% on the retail price brand name and generic drugs. unionplus.org/rx
- Vision Insurance and Discount Plans: Two levels of insurance plans that provide vision coverage for lower out-of-pocket costs, plus a free discount vision plan. unionplus.org/vision
- Insurance – ADD: Accidental Death Insurance. No-cost coverage up to $20,000/year; enhanced coverage up to $200,000 available. 800-393-0864 unionplus.org/insurance
- Insurance – Life and Term Life: Competitive rates for several types of term insurance coverage to help protect your family’s security. Layoff and strike assistance help protect members who are out of work. 800-393-0864 unionplus.org/insurance
- Wells Mortgage: The Wells Fargo Mortgage Program offers competitive interest rates on a wide range of mortgage options, plus special benefits including hardship assistance for union members. This program is available to active and retired union members, their parents and children. unionplus.org/mortgage
- Moving Discount: Exclusive discounts on interstate moving, packing and in-transit storage through North American Van Lines. 888-813-9595 unionplus.org/movingvans
- Personal Loan: Loan amounts up to $30,0003. Save money with no annual fees, pre-payment or origination fees. unionplus.org/loan
- Loan amounts for debt consolidation range from $5,000 to $30,000. For other purposes amounts range from $5,000 to $25,000.
- Pet Insurance: Discounts on insurance premiums. Choose your own licensed vet. Flexible plans that allow you to choose your coverage, deductible and co-pay amount to find the premium that works best for you. unionplus.org/pets
- Scholarship: Members and their children can apply for Union Plus College Scholarships with cash awards of $500-$4,000. $150,000 awarded annually. unionplus.org/scholarships
- Union Plus Store: Discounts on union pride apparel and items for the home. shopunionplus.org
Union Plus Credit Cards* were designed to meet the needs of union members, with competitive rates, U.S.-based phone customer service** and more.
*Credit approval required. Terms and conditions apply. Union Plus Credit Cards are issued by Capital One N.A. pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Inc.
**Routine or unscheduled maintenance may impact accessibility. U.S.-Based Phone Service subject to calling the phone number on the back of your Union Plus credit card and following the prompts.
CNA members receive up to a 10% discount on malpractice insurance from CM&F Group, developer of the nation’s first Nursing Liability insurance. No Membership Fees or hidden charges. Please call (800) 221-4904 for more information on discounted rates.
You’ll Find A Lot Of Friends Here. We’ve been welcoming the dreams of nurses for over 20 years. Unlike banks, Provident is a not-for-profit credit union with higher yields on savings and lower rates on home mortgages and car loans. Give us a try and see how happy you’ll be as a member. Call us, and we’ll fill you in: (800) 632-4600. All deposits are federally insured.
CNA is proud to announce our partnership with Powells, the legendary independent bookstore. By buying books at Powells you are supporting a union bookstore, and supporting your union. CNA receives a 7.5% commission on each book sold through our partnership links. You also get great deals on new, used, rare, and out of print books. Powells has a huge inventory of books for all tastes.
CNA members are entitled to special discounts with Hertz. Your Discount CDP# 94388 is the key. Write it down and use it every time you make a reservation. To check rates or make a reservation, call your travel agent or call Hertz at 1-800-654-2200. Be sure and mention the Discount CDP# 94388 to receive special discounts.
Using the AVIS Worldwide Discount Program, CNA members can receive up to 10% discount on domestic car rentals, and 20% for international rentals. To reserve a car and receive the discounted rates, call 1-800-331-1212 for domestic rentals, 1-800-331-1084 for international rentals. Discounts can be used for either personal or business rentals; the special CNA discount number is T860100.
CNA members may now purchase Ford, Mazda, Nissan and General Motors Vehicles at fleet pricing at designated dealerships. Members must make an appointment at one of the participating dealerships and provide the fleet manager with your completed CNA Auto Purchase Program Validation Form available by.
Long term care insurance offered through John Hancock insurance; Call for information on discounted rates for yourself and family members. Other, standard rate plans also available including life, health and disability.
CONTACT Nadina Riggsbee at 707-747-0191
402 Arguello Drive, Benicia, CA 94510 - fax: 707-751-3735