Let’s get healthcare reform right with Medicare for All
Now is not the time for more bailouts to the insurance industry, lowering patient care standards, or abandoning those patients and families who continue to face unpayable medical bills, insurance denials, or who remain uninsured or under insured. Let’s win the reform that can guarantee a single standard of quality care for all: Improved and expanded Medicare.
- Sign the Medicare for All petition to join your state and local campaign for guaranteed healthcare
- Tell us your experience with our broken healthcare system and help collect other stories at NursesHealAmerica.org
- Download this PDF sign and take it to a community event near you!
- Hand out this flyer with facts about the Supreme Court decision everywhere you go. Tell people that the fight for patient care continues.
- Follow our campaign at NursesHealAmerica.org
SHARE THE MEDIA ASSETS BELOW:
- Recent Facts On the Healthcare Crisis
- After the Supremes, Another look at the Affordable Care Act: With the Supreme Court decision upholding the Affordable Care Act (ACA), it’s a good time to look at what the law does (and doesn’t do).
- Understanding the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Why Medicare For All is Still Needed
- Press Release: Nurses: 'Court Ruling Does Not End Healthcare Crisis Or the Need to Continue the Campaign for Reform
- The Nation's John Nichols: Bernie Sanders, Nurses: We Still Need 'Medicare for All'
- Karen Higgins, NNU co-president on The Amy Goodman Show-- Special: Supreme Court Upholds Healthcare Overhaul, Individual Mandate
SEE AND SHARE THE VIDEO AND PHOTOS BELOW:
READ AND SHARE THE BLOGS BY DONNA SMITH:
It hurts. The stories hurt. The aching, pounding, insistent sounds of Californians telling the nurses where it hurts. This is what the Medicare for all for life bus tour is all about in California. More »
My cancer won’t wait and doesn’t care about what nine robed judges in Washington, DC, say about healthcare. Cancer doesn’t care. Obamacare. Romneycare. No matter. Cancer doesn’t care. But the nurses do. More »
San Diego – Take heart, America. After an historic day of action in the worldwide launch of the Robin Hood Tax campaign, the nurses of National Nurses United kicked off the California statewide bus tour for Medicare For All to a standing room only crowd in San Diego. More »