Progressive labor union seeks a dynamic individual to work as a Project Coordinator in the union’s Compliance Department.
Project Coordinator is responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day administrative support to the Assistant Director of Compliance, including data entry, preparing documents and correspondence, maintaining electronic and hard copy files
- Assisting with the union’s internal elections, including preparing materials, receiving correspondence, and attending ballot counts
- Working with staff from various departments to collect activity and expense information
- Preparing governmental filings, including those pertaining to campaign finance, lobbying, charitable solicitation, business registration, and intellectual property
- Scheduling and monitoring compliance deadlines
- Providing auxiliary support to the union’s Membership Department
Experience and Skills Required:
- 3+ years administrative support experience required, experience performing a compliance function preferred
- Detail oriented, analytical thinker, with a hands-on approach to work
- Ability to collaborate and maintain professional relationships with coworkers
- Demonstrated ability handling confidential information
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Passion for RN values and the labor movement, a plus
Salary and Benefits:
CNA/NNU provides a very competitive salary and benefit package including full family and domestic partner coverage, medical, dental, pension and 401(k).
Please submit a résumé and cover letter using the Apply Now button below or email them to email@example.com.
The California Nurses Association/National Nurses Organizing Committee is a premiere organization of registered nurses and one of the nation’s fastest growing labor and professional organizations in the U.S. and a strong, progressive voice for nurses, patients and healthcare workers around the world. We are seeking a like-minded and experienced professional who believes in our mission with a personal dedication to social justice issues to be our Labor Representative.
CNA/NNOC is committed to Equal Opportunity, and to considering applicants of all ages, races, sexual orientations, national origins, ethnicities, and religions. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds and experiences related to our core organizational values and objectives to apply.